Announcement: WALK-IN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. PLEASE CALL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT!
WASHINGTON STATE PERMIT & ENDORSEMENT SKILLS RIDING TESTING
Washington State requires you to pass a total of four tests to get a two-wheel motorcycle endorsement; a permit knowledge test & riding skills test and an endorsement knowledge written test & riding skills test.
You must have a permit or have passed the permit knowledge and riding tests to take an endorsement test. WMST Permit and Endorsement Classes include knowledge and skills testing.
To pass the 2-Wheel Motorcycle Permit Riding Skills or the 3-Wheel Endorsement Riding Skills test you must successfully demonstrate:
- A 5 Cone Weave & Normal Stop
- Right Hand Turn from a Stop & a U-Turn to Left
- Evasive Swerve at 12-18 MPH
- Evasive Stop at 12-18 MPH
- Riding through Two Curves to Right with Speed in Straight of 20 MPH
Click here to watch the Washington State's Motorcycle Skills Test videos. This 5-part video series features: Cone Weave & Normal Stop, Turn from a Stop & U-turn, Obstacle Swerve, Quick Stop and Curves.
To pass the 2-Wheel Motorcycle Endorsement Riding Skills test you must successfully demonstrate:
- Evasive Stop at 22-25 MPH
- Curve to Right & Curve to Left at Average Speed of 15 MPH
2-Wheel Permit Skills Test
2-Wheel Endorsement Skills Test
3-Wheel Endorsement Skills Test
Still have questions? Contact Us
to get more information.
- Testing fees are not refunded if you cancel less than 7 days before your test date.
- Prior to 7 days, you may reschedule your test at no additional cost.
- If you do not show for your scheduled test, your fee will not be refunded; however, you may reschedule for an additional 50% of your testing fee.
Ready to Get Signed Up?
Send us an email or give us a call! We're here to help!
Call Drivers Education:
Call Motorcycle Training & Testing: